Buckinghamshire New University (Bucks Business School) is looking to recruit an external examiner for some of the modules on the Business Management undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. In particular we are looking for someone with experience in HR Management.

All the Assessment Boards will be held at the University’s High Wycombe Campus in Buckinghamshire. The appointment will be for a period of four years.

The list of modules for which you would be responsible is as follows:

Undergraduate modules:

International HRM

                Future of Work

                Strategic HRM

Postgraduate modules (MA Leadership & Management):

                Performance Leadership in a VUCA environment

Realising Personal Potential & Developing Team Talent

Ethics, Change & Innovation

Negotiated Project

Dissertation

Ideally, we would be looking for candidates with previous external examining experience; however, for candidates who have not previously examined, the University will make arrangements for mentoring by a more experienced member of the examining team – acceptance of which would be a requirement of the position.

We would also particularly welcome applications from holders of Senior or Principal Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.

For more information on external examining at Bucks please see our dedicated webpages at:

https://bucks.ac.uk/about-us/governance-and-policies/external-examiners

If you are interested in the position please send a CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant academic experience, external examiner and other quality assurance experience to [log in to unmask]. The deadline for applications is 28th February 2018 and we would be looking for the successful candidate to start as soon after that date as possible.

We look forward to receiving applications in due course.

Dr David Hancock

Registry Officer (Governance and Quality)

E2.04

Academic Registry

Buckinghamshire New University

High Wycombe Campus