Dear all

Our Department of Mathematics is urgently seeking to appoint a new External Examiner to cover the UG modules in financially based mathematics across our suite of degree programmes. The suite of programmes has been re-structured and the commitment in this area will be reducing over the next three years. The UG appointment will commence with immediate effect for a period of four years up to 30th September 2021:

External Examiners are invited to comment on draft coursework briefs/examination papers and are required to audit samples of student work, attend assessment boards and write an annual report.

New External Examiners are invited to attend an induction day (held in November and April).

External Examiners are paid an annual fee of £450 and have reasonable travel/accommodation expenses reimbursed.

To apply, please send your CV and expression of interest to Dr Peter Soan ( [log in to unmask] )

kind regards

Bernadette Delaney

Assistant Registrar (External Examiners)

Quality Assurance and Enhancement

Academic Registrar's Office

Academic Registry is committed to reducing its environmental impact and participates in Kingston University's Green Impact Scheme: http://www.greenimpact.org.uk/kingston