Dear all,

The University of Chichester is seeking an Award External Examiner to work with our Chief External Examiner for Undergraduate Programmes, to be appointed for a four year term of office from June 2017. Through bi-yearly attendance at Boards of Examiners in June and September, as well as submission of an Annual Report in July, the Award External Examiner is asked to assure the University that it is adhering to its own Academic Regulations regarding student progression, conferment of awards, mitigating circumstances and academic malpractice.

Please send CVs to me by Friday 26 January 2018.

Many thanks, Katie

KATIE AKERMAN  MA (Exon)  PgCert  Dip.Q  FAUA  PFHEA  FRSA

DIRECTOR OF QUALITY & STANDARDS

UNIVERSITY OF CHICHESTER

COLLEGE LANE

CHICHESTER PO19 6PE

Tel: +44 (0)1243 816469

Mobile: +44 (0)7876 870719

Email: [log in to unmask]

1498585370365_Screen

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6PE. ######################################################################## To unsubscribe from the EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS list, click the following link: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS&A=1