Morning All,

After a hiatus at the end of 2017, the Digital Learning Network are back today with their monthly Twitter chat, #DLNETChat!

Today, Friday 12 January from 12.00pm until 1.00pm we will be live and easing back into things with a very light discussion on Essential Tech for Cultural Learning so whether you have a question or concern, or a case-study or a project you want to highlight please join us from 12.00pm today.

As usual, we are running a very quick and very unscientific poll to get things started, have a look here: https://twitter.com/DLNET/status/951752799649452033 if the answer you want isn't part of the poll, you can reply with an answer (don't forget the #DLNETChat hashtag)...

Discussions might include:

We would love to hear from as many people as possible, but are keen to hear from smaller museums and organisations who have had experience in this field - as well as those who have less experience and might have questions!

And, as a disclaimer, we definitely can't promise to know all the answers to all (or any) questions or problems, but we hope to harness the collective power of Twitter to find some way through.

Remember to use the hashtag #DLNETChat and to keep an eye on the @DLNET Twitter account for more details...

With best wishes,

Stuart,

DLNET Committee

Stuart D. Berry
Heritage Centre Manager, Pembroke Dock Sunderland Trust

01646 684220 | [log in to unmask] | www.sunderlandtrust.com

facebook.com/sunderlandtrust | twitter.com/PDHeritageCent | Instagram.com/pembrokedockheritagecentre

Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre
Royal Dockyard Chapel
Meyrick Owen Way
Pembroke Dock
SA72 6WS

The Pembroke Dock Sunderland Trust operates Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre and is a registered charity in England and Wales, number 1120476. Company registration number 05920931.  Donate here: https://localgiving.org/donation/pdst

---

This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way by any means.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +