Regional Women’s Institute on Leadership & Disability (WILD) - Asia
May 23 - 30, 2018
DEADLINE TO APPLY: FEBRUARY 5th, 2018
APPLICATION AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH AND CHINESE ONLINE AT: http://www.miusa.org/news/2017/regional-wild-asia
Sixteen women with disabilities from China, India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka will be selected to participate in an eight-day WILD program in Sri Lanka to exchange experiences, explore strategies, strengthen a regional network of support, and create collaborative plans to promote inclusion of women with disabilities in community development efforts.
To be eligible for WILD, you MUST be a:
- WOMAN WITH A DISABILITY
- Citizen and resident of a country in the following regions:
- Established leader and/or professional who is:
- At least 21 years of age and older
- NOT an alumna of previous MIUSA exchange program
- User of at least ONE of the following languages:
- Sign Language (Any local, regional, national or international sign language)
Thank you for assisting us to ensure that women with disabilities in your country and/or community have the opportunity to apply to this unique and life-changing program!