Dear All,

We wish you all a very happy new year of dogs!

The Research Center for Ars Vivendi of Ritsumeikan University is inviting
submissions to our on-line journal, Ars Vivendi Journal.
New deadline is 20 May 2018.  For further details, kindly visit below;

http://www.ritsumei-arsvi.org/en/publications/read/id/38

For the current issue and back issues, please visit below;

http://www.ritsumei-arsvi.org/en/publications/read/id/1

We wish to take this opportunity to share with you some of our recent
research activities from our regularly updated Research Highlights

www.ritsumei-arsvi.org/en/news/index/cat_id/63

- Fighting against Difficulties with My Ventilator: East Asia Disability
Studies Forum 2017
- Residents' Behaviors toward Slum Tourism
- What Has Been the "Fairness" of Public Assistance?
- Community Interpretation in Human Services: Survey Report concerning
Communication Support in Maternal and Child Health
- Time and Economic Autonomy of Lone Mothers in Japan: Presentation at the
16th BIEN Congress

 [Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine]

For comments, subscription and cancellation of this e-mail magazine, please
e-mail [log in to unmask]

For past issues of our e-mail magazine, please take a look at
http://www.arsvi.com/a/eme.htm

 Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/ritsumei_arsvi
 Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ritsumeiarsvi.en

 General Editor : Shin'ya Tateiwa