Dear All,

I wanted to share with you my holographic production, Tinderdust's The Forest of Phantasmagorias, which I will be unleashing at VAULT Festival in London on February 15th and 16th.

Tinderdust's The Forest of Phantasmagorias is a holographic, live music production which utilises cutting-edge holographic and augmented technologies to evoke digital realms. The production draws on the subconscious, surrealism, and the avant-garde, and is a testament of how the mind can be awoken visually by sound, and led to alternate realities. The immersive technology I am using enables the creatures and microcosms in my songs to appear as holograms alongside us whilst we perform live, enveloping and transporting audiences into digital spheres where dreams, imagination, music, and technology intertwine, drawing audiences wholly into a mystifying, holographic dreamscape.

Tinderdust's The Forest of Phantasmagorias premiered at The Royal Academy of Arts's Summer Exhibition and Watermans Arts Centre's Digital Weekender Festival in 2017- showcasing artists working on the forefront of cutting-edge technology.

Event link: https://vaultfestival.com/whats-on/the-forest-of-phantasmagorias/

Please do come along and witness a holographic universe unfold before you. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,

Adeline

https://www.facebook.com/Tinderdust