Dear CAS list

I am very pleased to share the opening of our new exhibition, Trajectories, which launches at Watermans on Wednesday 24 January. I hope you can join us for drinks and a gallery tour with the artists.

The artists (Bill Balaskas, Jaione Cerrato & Jon Halls, Soa J.Hwang, Matt Parker, Anna Ridler, Marta Velasco Velasco) were selected through an open call to graduates and current postgraduate and PhD students in the UK. In this first exhibition, there is a focus on the nature of truth from fake news to historical narratives, our ability to reflection and critical thinking, environmental impact and more.  In different ways, the work and narratives challenge our way of viewing the world and we hope you will engage in this conversation through the programmed workshops, talks and discussions.

Exhibition Launch Event and gallery tour with the artists:
Wednesday 24 January, 6.30-8.30pm
Free
https://www.watermans.org.uk/events/trajectories/

The Trajectories exhibition works were selected by Eszter Bircsák, Sara Choudhrey and Irini Papadimitriou.

Best wishes
Irini

--
Irini Papadimitriou