From: Walking Artists Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
ANDREW STUCK
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Festive jiggery pokery

Hi All

What's been your book / film / walk / performance of the last 12 months?
and what's 2018 have in store?

And as ever, what walk are you recommending for the festive season?

Best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK

Walking Creative (TM)

Founding Director of the

Museum of Walking

0772 5555460

http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk

@museumofwalking

Producer - Talking Walking

http://www.talkingwalking.net

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd.,
registered in the UK number 5801458.

http://www.rethinkingcities.net

@RethinkCities

FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending a
message to over 300 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond to
everyone.