From: "O'Brien, Jamie" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:29:41 +0000
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Urban planning games -- FREE offer from University College London

“Place Games”: educational games for urban planning and design

UCL’s Department of Mathematics is offering a FREE pack of educational games. The games have been developed as part of a Horizon2020 research project, “Cimplex", to explore complexity and decision-making in urban environments. The games are fun to play and explore themes from urban complexity, including neighbourhoods, networks, dilemmas and bargaining. The pack is intended for educational activities with post-16 and undergraduate students in urban geography, planning, design and management. We have 1,000 packs to give away free to anywhere in the world! Recipients have no obligation, but we kindly ask you to complete and return the short evaluation form included in the pack. To request your free pack, simply send an email to jamie.o’[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, which must include the subject line “Cimplex games pack request”.

—
Dr Jamie O’Brien EngD FHEA FRGS
Department of Mathematics
University College London