Dear Sir/Madam,

Can you please forward the following email to the suitable candidate or group.

I am seeking a highly motivated Postdoc for a 3-year position (2 years + 1-year extension) at the Dept. of Humanities and Social sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), India. The focus of our lab is the investigation of emotional and motivational influences on different cognitive functions

(http://www.hss.iitb.ac.in/en/faculty-profile/rashmi-gupta)

The postdoc position is created as part of IITB postdoctoral program that investigates interactions between reward, cognitive control, and emotional processes

(http://www.iitb.ac.in/en/careers/institute-post-doctoral-fellows)

(http://www.iitb.ac.in/en/careers/application-forms-faculty-positions-and-post-docs)

The candidate will mainly be involved in behavioral, fMRI, EEG and TMS experiments. Candidates are expected to have a Ph.D. (at least submitted) in the field of psychology, cognitive science or cognitive neuroscience or related filed at the time of the starting date. Individuals with prior training in fMRI acquisition and analysis, as well as reward processing and cognitive control would be excellent for this position. Excellent programming and data analysis skills, or an eagerness to learn, are essential. Familiarity with physiological measures (heart rate, respiratory rate, and skin conductance) and knowledge of eye tracking will be beneficial.

The preferred starting date for this position is 1st March 2018.

Interested candidates should send their application form with CV, proposal, a cover letter, and contact information of two referees to [log in to unmask] before 31st Jan 2018. Expected start date: 1st March 2018.

I am also looking for students for the Ph.D. program at IIT Bombay. Students who have completed a Master’s program in Cognitive/Behavioural Sciences or related disciplines including Psychology, Neuroscience, Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Computer Science, etc. are eligible to apply for admission to the Doctoral Program. An entrance exam and interview will be conducted for selecting students to the Ph.D. Program. Students with NET/JRF/CSIR/GATE/ICMR are encouraged to apply for admission to the Ph.D. Program. Admission will be based on student’s performance at the postgraduate level, their aptitude in Cognitive Science/Psychology, their performance in research as evidenced in their Master thesis or Project as well as their publications, and performance in the entrance exam and interview. For more information on Ph.D. admission, please visit the following link

(http://www.iitb.ac.in/newacadhome/phd.jsp)

The application will be open in April 2018 and exam-interview will be conducted in May or June. If you are interested, please do send me your CV.

To know my research interests, please visit the following webpage:

(http://www.hss.iitb.ac.in/en/faculty-profile/rashmi-gupta)

Rashmi Gupta, PhD

Cognitive Neuroscientist & Assistant Professor

Department of Humanities and Social Sciences

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay

Powai-400076, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Ph: 91-22-2576-7377 (O) 91-22-2576-8377 (R)

Alternate email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

webpage: http://www.hss.iitb.ac.in/en/faculty-profile/rashmi-gupta

My research papers on