Hi everyone, and apologies for and all any cross-posting

The holiday season is almost upon us, but I wanted to follow up my earlier message by letting you have sight of our first call for proposals for the forthcoming International Seminar:

Eportfolios and more:  the developing role of eportfolios within the digital landscape taking place in Dublin on 23-25 May next year.  This information is also appended, and proposals can be submitted from now onward online. Further material is available via the CRA website.