The #ukmedlibs team proudly present the first ever #ukmedlibs Christmas quiz at 8pm on Tuesday 19th December. Your quiz mistress will be Holly Case and we’re very grateful to Wolters Kluwer who have donated a 20 Amazon voucher for the lucky winner.

https://ukmedlibs.wordpress.com/2017/12/04/the-ukmedlibs-christmas-quiz/

How does a Twitter quiz work? Join us and find out!

Tom

Tom Roper, Clinical Librarian
Library, Audrey Emerton Building, Royal Sussex County Hospital
(01273) 523309 / RSCH x63309
Brighton and Sussex NHS Library and Knowledge Service  Twitter: @BrightonSx_LKS
https://librarymatters.wordpress.com/

Informing * Educating * Influencing
Reliable, easy to access information for your patients … and all in one place.

The carer and patient information section on our website brings together trustworthy healthcare leaflets to share with patients (including some in languages other than English).  Contact our patient information librarian for more information.