From: The Disability-Research Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf of Fiona Kumari Campbell
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 7:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [DISABILITY-RESEARCH] GREAT NEWS!! OR IS IT??? SJDR open access

I think this is increasingly the case in the UK as well.

Dr Fiona A Kumari Campbell

PhD QUT; BLegSt (Hons) La Trobe; AdvDipTheol Univ Div; JP (Qual)

School of Education & Social Work, University of Dundee,

Perth Road, Dundee, DD14HN. SCOTLAND, United Kingdom

Twitter: http://twitter.com/f_k_campbell

Academia site: https://dundee.academia.edu/FionaKumariCampbell

Co-Convenor: (Dis)places: Embodiment and Community in Critical and Creative Motion, research theme

Adjunct Professor in Disability Studies, Department of Disability Studies, Faculty of Medicine

University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka

PRIVILEGED – PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you receive this email and you are not the addressee(s) [or responsible for delivery of the email to the addressee(s)], please disregard the contents of the email, delete the email and notify the author immediately.