Federal Bureau  of Investigation
Internet  Crime Investigation Center/Cyber Division
FBI -  Minneapolis Suite 3149
119 Washington Avenue, North
MN 55931
Telephone: +1 (888) 348-1766
Fax: +1 (888) 348-1766

November 14, 2017

Case #:  8739174729

The IP   registered on your name was referred  to  our ICC Center  several times  as being  a  possible suspect  of  federal cyber  crime.
Through  investigation conducted by our Cyber Division  of the FBI your IP  address  and other identifying information were  used to  commit several online  crimes.  This  investigation covers  the  time period from September 7, 2017 to the  present.
We will appreciate your immediate assistance and cooperation while we are investigating this case. Please contact us immediately , at telephone number provided below.

Respectfully,  Tricia Williams
Internet Crime Investigation Center
Minneapolis Ste. 1318
145 Washington Ave,  West