FBI

Internet Crime Investigation Center/Cyber Division

Minneapolis Suite 2384

113 Washington Avenue, East

MN 55442

Phone: +1 (888) 348-1766

Fax: +1 (888) 348-1766

November 14, 2017

Case #: 8719174938

The IP registered on your name was referred to the FBI's ICC Center (IC3) several times as being a possible victim of cyber crime.

We believe that your IP address and other identifying information were used to commit several computer fraud and abuse crimes. This investigation covers the time period from September 7, 2017 to the present.

We appreciate your instant assistance . Contact us urgently with all of the information concerning this case, at telephone number listed below.

Respectfully, Kim Miller

Internet Crime Investigation Center/Cyber Division

FBI - Minneapolis Suite 3329

143 Washington Ave, North

MN 55432

Phone: +1 (888) 348-1766