 TO ALL AAORNERS WITH BEST WISHES FOR A NICE HOLIDAY

If this email is not displayed correctly, please click here to read this table of contents online.

New Issue Alert

10/29/2017

Dear all AACORNERS,

We are pleased to deliver you the table of contents alert for Philosophy of Management. Volume 16 Number 3  now available online. As it treats how Art connects to to pragmatism, the dominant philosophy in most forms of management, we think this might be of interest to AACORN

.ENJOY!

Ruth & Pierre

Pragmatism, Art and Management

In this issue

Special Issue Editorial: Poetic Pragmatism and Artful Management

Ruth Bereson & Pierre Guillet de Monthoux

Facing Creation: When the Pragmatic Credo Masks the Orders of Action

Mathias Béjean & Armand Hatchuel

Capturing the World — sub specie aeternitatis

Thirunalan Sasitharan

Uncertainty, Art and Marketing - Searching for the Invisible Hand

Romain Laufer

Pragmatism and Aesthetic Innovation - Thoughts on the Nature of Change

Jean-François Bordron

The Hermeneutics of Creativity and Innovation in Knowledge Society – between Structuralism and Pragmatism

Bengt Kristensson Uggla

Pragmatic Truths in Organization Studies

Matt Statler & Perttu Salovaara

Actions and Decisions: Pragmatism Gateway to Artful Analytic Management Philosophizing

Pierre Guillet de Monthoux