Stephen--

Regarding updating the LTI building block...will it retain its existing
tool settings? Or if not, is there a way to export them all?

--
Tom Salyers
VLE Developer

The University of Sheffield
Corporate Information & Computing Services (CiCS)
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield, S10 2FN
Tel:  0114 222 1141