 Misha and I blog Walking Library.
I blogged 40 Walks

Dee

On 9 Nov 2017, at 16:54, ANDREW STUCK <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi All

I am astonished that there are so few Walking Artist bloggers on the network - to date I have received fewer than ten responses to my request - many thanks to those who have provided details - I will collate things in due course.

Surely there are others of you out there?

Best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460
http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk
@museumofwalking

Producer - Talking Walking
http://www.talkingwalking.net

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.

http://www.rethinkingcities.net
@RethinkCities