19th century: A delve through Our Mutual Friend and Mayhew and Dickens re mudlarks?

Today: Robert Macfarlane - one beach walk, do I recall?

________________________________
From: Walking Artists Network <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of vcp <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 18 November 2017 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mud walking?

Dear Kate

On a completely different level, and little to do with walking, but as an antidote to seriousness, you might be interested in Bog Snorkelling and other fantastic activities in mid-Wales.  You’ve missed it this year as it takes place in October in a peat bog.

http://www.visitwales.com/things-to-do/whats-on/festivals/bog-snorkelling
[http://www.visitwales.com/~/media/876b7f65a68c403691ed6280d130d91c.ashx?h=98&la=en&w=250]<http://www.visitwales.com/things-to-do/whats-on/festivals/bog-snorkelling>

Bog snorkelling<http://www.visitwales.com/things-to-do/whats-on/festivals/bog-snorkelling>
www.visitwales.com
The World Bog Snorkelling Championships is the crowning glory of a whole weekend of bog-related athletic endeavours that takes place in Llanwrtyd Wells over the ...