Hi Andrew,

I have a very sporadic blog which you can find here: www.beckinevin.wordpress.com

It’s the record of a walking and writing practice....on hiatus at the moment!

Best,

Becki

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Nov 2017, at 16:47, ANDREW STUCK <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All

I am astonished that there are so few Walking Artist bloggers on the network - to date I have received fewer than ten responses to my request - many thanks to those who have provided details - I will collate things in due course.

Surely there are others of you out there?

Best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460

Producer - Talking Walking

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.
@RethinkCities