[Please accept our apologies for cross-posting]

The 7th International Symposium on Dynamic Traffic Assignment (DTA2018):

Smart Transportation

Hong Kong
6-8 June 2018

< http://www.hksts.org/dta2018/ >

Dear colleagues and friends,

In response to the requests to postpone the deadline for the abstract submission, on behalf of the organizing committee, I am writing to announce that the new deadline is 15 Dec 2017.

Please note that all accepted extended abstracts will be put into our proceedings. No copyright transfer is needed.  No full paper is required for the acceptance of the presentation in DTA2018.

It is very likely that there will be a special issue in an SCI journal after DTA2018. A separate call for papers will be announced later.

Yours sincerely,

Conference Organizing Committee

?