Forum

I am trying to find a way of how Professors, Scholars and Researchers
in the Global North can interact with prospective students here in
Uganda for short courses in any field specifically related to; Urban
Geographies, Regional planning, Infrastructure Planning and Design and
New Urban Technologies (Big Data, Urban Architecture & Design,
Cartography, Infrastructure Engineering/Planning etc.,)

Of course there’s need for a high speed internet connection (skype) to
make this possible. French Orange (Africell) has such facilities but
theirs are rather expensive.

If you’re an interested Professor, Scholar and Urban Researcher and
you might find this proposal interestng and has the means of
interacting with students here in Uganda please let me know or we can
talk about it.

Best Wishes,

Daniel Bwanika

--