This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Dear Bill,

This is a superb piece of research. Definitely also worth making a List
article for Wikipedia on Street Museums. All your hard work could then be
seen by the world!

I had forgotten about some of those.

Thanks again for sharing this,
Tehmina