Good Morning, from La Plata, Argentina.

About your question: may be RoadBump app? you can found it at google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grimmersoftware.roadbumppro&hl=es_419

Good luck! Please, give us your feedback.

Regards, Azucena

p/d: confirmar recepción, por favor. Gracias.

Good Morning,

I had been at the BCRRA 2017 Conference, in Athens, few months ago, where one of the key speakers did some minor comments about an inexpensive device for IRI collection (International Roughness Index), with a cost around $100-200 dollars, without provide any additional details.

At this moment I am the pavement expert engineer in an international project in Asia/Indochina and I am looking for some very affordable alternative to read IRI. The country's budget is very limited, so the idea is to use such device to calibrate even more affordable IRI collectors, based on smartphones.

Any information about such $100-200 IRI device, or recommendation on where I can find, will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Salini

--

Reus SALINI
Pavement Expert Engineer, Ph.D.

International Forum for Road Transport Technology