Dear All,

Thank you all for the interesting contributions to this debate. The best effect of this debate is to lift the perspective to different propulsion systems. Electrification is not the silver bullet that some fanatics seems to believe. I have many environmentalist friends that have hard to understand why electric car might be a good proposition in Norway while it might be a very bad proposition in Poland. The trouble is that most people tend to debate Tap-to-Wheel rather than Well-to-Wheel.

There are good technologies to clean internal combustion engines radically more than today. Then there are several bio-fuels on the way.

I.e. the last word is not yet said.

Best regards

Bolennarth Svensson, PhD
Business Engineer Coupling Equipment

VBG GROUP TRUCK EQUIPMENT AB
Herman Kreftings gata 4
Box 1216
SE-462 28 Vänersborg
Sweden

Tel
Fax
Mobile
E-mail

+46 521 27 81 26
+46 521 27 77 94
+46 706 17 72 17
www.vbggroupsales.eu

Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.