Good Morning,

I had been at the BCRRA 2017 Conference <http://www.bcrra2017.com/>, in
Athens, few months ago, where one of the key speakers did some minor
comments about an inexpensive device for IRI collection (International
Roughness Index), with a cost around $100-200 dollars, without provide
any additional details.

At this moment I am the pavement expert engineer in an international
project in Asia/Indochina and I am looking for some very affordable
alternative to read IRI. The country's budget is very limited, so the
idea is to use such device to calibrate even more affordable IRI
collectors, based on smartphones.

Any information about such $100-200 IRI device, or recommendation on
where I can find, will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Salini

--

Reus SALINI