We should be grateful if you could bring these opportunities to the attention of colleagues and (former) students.

Residential Awards at the British School at Rome

for Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences

2018-19

Applications are invited for a number of residencies, suitable for early career scholars (at postgraduate and in particular early post-doctoral level), and for established scholars in the humanities and social sciences, who can demonstrate a need to be in Rome to undertake their research. These awards offer membership of a vibrant multidisciplinary research community, a varied and international events programme, accommodation in our residence, food, 24-hour access to our historic library collection and, for most early career scholars, a research grant. They are tenable for three or nine months.

APPLICATION DEADLINE:  16 January 2018

For further details (including eligibility criteria) and application forms, please visit

http://www.bsr.ac.uk/awards/humanities-awards

Please visit our research page to learn more about our research

http://www.bsr.ac.uk/research

Dr Gill Clark  |  Registrar
British School at Rome, 10 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AH, UK
T +44 (0)20 7969 5202  |  E  [log in to unmask]

Website | Facebook | Instagram Twitter | WordPress | YouTube

The British School at Rome is a charity registered in England and Wales (no. 314176)

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.