Dear colleagues

We are very pleased to let you know that we have organised another “Thesis DOIs” workshop to look at progress and approaches to assigning DOIs for your theses.

Organised jointly by EThOS and BL DataCite colleagues and to be held at the British Library on Monday 4 December, registration is now open:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ethos-datacite-uk-workshop-pids-for-uk-theses-registration-39180438747

Chaired by BL DataCite Manager Rachael Kotarski, the day will include case study presentations by Cambridge (DSpace) and LSHTM (EPrints) who are both now assigning DOIs for their theses; and some guidance from EThOS Metadata Manager Heather Rosie on how you can help EThOS to harvest and display your identifiers. Plus of course lots of time for your questions and discussion.

Sign up fast as we expect this to be a popular event.

Best wishes

Sara

Sara Gould

Repository Services Lead