Dear All

A quick reminder that today is the last day for bookings for the forthcoming HER Forum winter meeting (at the Birmingham and Midland Institute, Birmingham on 6th December). If you’d like to attend but haven’t yet contacted me please could you do so by close of play this afternoon. (Those who have already done so should have received a reply from me to confirm their place).

I hope you’ll be able to make it along. It promises to be a very interesting day (and Chris would not want me to close without mentioning the post-meeting networking visit to the Wellington for those who are available!).

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor

Historic England

Listing Group

The Engine House

Fire Fly Avenue

Swindon

SN2 2EH

Tel: 01793 414839 Fax 01794 414444

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

For the first time ever, you can now share your knowledge and photos on the nation's list of historic buildings and places www.historicengland.org.uk/ETL #ListEngland

Historic England Logo

We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and protect it for the future. Historic England is a public body, and we champion everyone’s heritage, across England.
Follow us:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram     Sign up to our newsletter

Help us create a list of the 100 places which tell England's remarkable story and its impact on the world. A History of England in 100 Places sponsored by Ecclesiastical.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.