Probably there are hundreds, if not thousands, but no central directory.

There are People First chapters in many states and local areas, which are
self-advocacy organizations led by and for people with I/DD. There are
ADAPT chapters in many cities and other localities as well, which have
historically been primarily people with physical disabilities. There are
chapters of the Autistic Self Advocacy Network, the National Federation of
the Blind, the American Council of the Blind, and the National Association
of the Deaf in many states. There are also national organizations like
DREAM (Disability Rights Education, Activism, and Mentoring), National
Black Deaf Advocates, Coalición Nacional de Personas con Discapacidades,
Harriet Tubman Collective, Asian Pacific Islanders with Disabilities, Self
Advocates Becoming Empowered, and of course, many others.

______________
Lydia X. Z. Brown
(they/them/theirs)
+1 (202) 618-0187
www.autistichoya.net

If you or someone you know is currently in danger or in crisis, please
consider reaching out to someone who might be able to help — click for a
list of text message, online chat, videophone, TTY, and phone hotlines,
including those specific to Deaf, LGBTQ+, and trans people:
https://goo.gl/Xifa1C. Generally having a hard time? Try
bit.ly/selfcarehelp for
a text-accessible, interactive self-care/executive functioning tool.

RESIST. STAY UNGOVERNABLE. REBEL.

آسف على أي الأخطاء! أرسلت من هاتفي "الذكي"ِ