Dear CAS members,

I am pleased to share with you our upcoming exhibition at Winns Gallery, London. From November 16-21, The Lumen Prize will be returning to Walthamstow to present Adventures in Digital Art, in partnership with Waltham Forest’s Digital Month.

Bringing together a vast variety of colourful and engaging works of art, the exhibition will showcase the wide-ranging ways in which today’s artists are using digital tools. You can find the full details here

Please join us for the private view on Wednesday 15th November from 5.30 - 8pm, you can RSVP here.

The exhibition is open daily 10am-5pm from November 16 - 21 at Winns Gallery, Lloyd Park, Walthamstow.

Best wishes,

Charlotte Lee
The Lumen Prize
www.lumenprize.com

Follow us on Twitter // Like Us on Facebook.

The Lumen Prize celebrates the world's best digitally-created art through a juried competition and global tour.