We are currently advertising for a part-time (3 days per week) Special Collections Coordinator to manage our research access service. Main responsibilities are: to respond to research enquiries, schedule appointments, co-ordinate movement of material to and from the archive (which is located outside London) and provide guidance and invigilation to researchers.

This role is on a fixed term basis until March 2018 and is based at BFI Southbank, London.

Deadline for applications is 26 November 2017 and interviews will take place w/c 4 December.

https://bfijobsandopportunities.bfi.org.uk/jobspecs/1511SpecialCollectionsCoordinator.pdf