posting on behalf of Dr Anna Sexton, Head of Research, The National Archives:

Dear all,

The National Archives has released the next seminar in our new Big Ideas series, and you can now register for your place to attend.

The second seminar for this academic year will consist of three short integrated presentations exploring materiality, digital technologies, and the archive under the theme 'surfacing the page'. We will be joined by Professor Maryanne Dever, Dr Jacqueline Lorber Kasunic, and Associate Professor Kate Sweetapple from the University of Technology Sydney.

22nd November 2017
13:00 - 14:00
The National Archives

The seminar is free, but places are limited. View the full programme and register for your place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/big-ideas-seminar-surfacing-the-page-tickets-39477298663

You can follow the seminar on social media using #ResIdeas. Podcasts of our Big Ideas seminars will be published online, and we will announce these as soon as they are made available.

The National Archives is delighted to welcome you to the Big Ideas seminar series, previously held for TNA staff only, but now open to the academic community and professional archive sector. We hope to see you there.

Nicola Frost | Academic Communications and Impact Officer
The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 4DU | 0203 9089 300 (ext. 2759)
Sign up for our research newsletter<https://r1.surveysandforms.com/ef3pub0a-0d1z1pab>
Follow us @UkNatArcRes<https://twitter.com/UKNatArcRes>

[Vision Signature Image]<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/archives-sector/projects-and-programmes/strategic-vision-for-archives/>

National Archives Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do
not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor
endorsed by it.