From: Page, Robin
Sent: 23 November 2017 11:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Forthcoming online discussion in the 21st Century Challenges for Archaeology series on Archaeological Publishing in a digital Age 29-30 November 2017

Dear List members
Here is the briefing paper for those interested in this online discussion:
https://www.archaeologists.net/sites/default/files/Workshop%206%20online%20%20%28003%29.pdf
Kind regards
Robin

Robin Page
Digital Coordinator
Investigation and Analysis Department
Direct Dial: 01793 414617
Historic England | The Engine House | Fire Fly Avenue |Swindon |SN2 2EH

https://historicengland.org.uk/research/