This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hi All,

I’ve found this, unnumbered & unidentified(!), among our collection of agricultural tools.  I thought it might be for harrowing the ground, but wanted to draw on the collective knowledge of SHCG for confirmation (or otherwise), in the absence of access to our reference library.

Apologies for the image quality (& size).

Thanks

Jill  Holmen

Ms J Holmen AMA+

Museum, Heritage and Culture

Collections Officer

Epping Forest District and Lowewood Museums

Direct Tel: 01992 564995

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Epping Forest District Museum

39 – 41 Sun Street, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1EL \ 01992 716882 \ www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk/museum

FB-f-Logo__blue_72 copy Like us   twitter bird Follow us

Lowewood Museum

High Street, Hoddesdon EN11 8BH \ 01992 445596 \ www.broxbourne.gov.uk/lowewoodmuseum

twitter birdFollow us

cid:image003.jpg@01D030D6.EB6DA370   aCE logo VisitEngland quality marque     cid:image003.png@01CF2BDB.55C72360

cid:e58a1172-7cc3-4b9e-9f29-89b78a4acfc6@efdc.local

cid:770df5ab-67de-4003-af24-e6d85985e3e9@efdc.local

Sent from my iPad

DISCLAIMER
This email is for the use of the intended recipients only. Any opinion or
advice it contains is that of the sender and does not bind the authority in
any way. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and then delete the message. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email.
We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise that you carry out your own virus
checks on an attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability
for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Internet email is not a secure communication medium,
and we advise that you observe this lack of security when emailing us.

Epping Forest District Council

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST