Dear All,

The 4th International Workshop on Sustainable Road Freight Transport will be held in Cambridge on 30th November and 1st December 2017.

We are delighted that C馗ile Bray, Geodis; Tim Breemersch, Transport & Mobility Leuven; Carlos Calvo Ambel, Transport & Environment; Jonathan Chadburn, DHL Supply Chain;  Chris Douglas, Smart Freight Centre; Andy Eastlake, Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership; Sudhir Gota, Partnership on Sustainable Low Carbon Transport; Professor Jan Havenga, University of StellenboschGavin Hill, Transport Certification AustraliaPaul Nordengen, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research;   Professor Yongyi Shou, Zhejiang University;  Tanya Strevens, World Business Council for Sustainable Development; Jacob Teter, International Energy Agency; Professor Gordon Wilmsmeier, University de los Andes; Professor John Woodrooffe, University of Michigan; have agreed to deliver keynote addresses at the workshop.

The final agenda is attached to this email. To book places, please use our online registration form.

The Centre for Sustainable Road Freight is a collaboration between Cambridge and Heriot-Watt Universities and a consortium of organizations in the road freight sector. For more information on the Centre, please visit www.csrf.ac.uk.

 I am looking forward to seeing you in Cambridge.

Best wishes,

Maja

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Dr Maja Piecyk

Reader in Logistics

Department of Planning and Transport

Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment

University of Westminster

Room M156

35 Marylebone Road

NW1 5LS, London

T: +44 (0)20 7911 5154

E: [log in to unmask]

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.