Hello

I know technical implementation isn’t the top thing on the list when thinking about AR experiences (more: “why do this?”) but I bumped into https://jeromeetienne.github.io/AR.js/ the other day and thought it was worth flagging up.

Seems to me that as soon as you can provide a reasonably interesting / working AR implementation in-mobile-browser without any need for apps / downloads / etc then you’re onto something which could head somewhere interesting.

It does actually seem to work on older phones, too - there’s a link halfway down the page to some examples.

cheers

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency
http://thirty8.co.uk

** NEW: http://wpformuseums.com for people using WordPress in museums **
** Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk **

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg