The Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Colorado at Boulder will have an opening next year for a Research Associate position to manage our electron microprobe laboratory, which houses a new JEOL 8230. There is no official ad to share yet but it will be coming very soon. However, I will be at the GSA meeting in Seattle next week if anyone interested would like to talk more about this position. Please send me an email separately to [log in to unmask] to arrange something. Otherwise, please look for the ad coming soon!

Kevin