Dear GEM

This month marks two years since Space for Learning: a new handbook for creating inspirational learning spaces was published.

To celebrate the anniversary its publishers, including the Heritage Lottery Fund, GEM and the Clore Duffield Foundation would like to add more case studies to the Space for Learning website, and we want your recommendations.

Please fill in this short survey about your favourite three learning spaces and what types of case studies you would like by the 20 November. We will keep you updated on the nominations.

Thank you!

Sam

Sam Cairns

Space for Learning project manager