APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

Dear all

North American Women and World War One

I am delighted to attach the programme for our upcoming conference on Saturday, 4 November  2017.

National and international presenters will consider American Women and the Military-Medical Matrix in World War 1; Women New Yorkers’ fight for the First World War on the city streets; US Suffragists and World War 1 and Velona Pilcher’s career in theatre, including The Searcher (1929), which depicts a Red Cross worker assigned to track missing soldiers.

If you could please complete and return the attached booking form to Chloe Macpherson ([log in to unmask]) as soon as possible to reserve your place, I would be grateful.

Any questions or queries please let me know.

Best wishes

Wendy

Dr Wendy Toon

Senior Lecturer in American History