Hello everyone,

GEM London and Engage joint Christmas Party - Wednesday 6 December 6.30 - 9pm

I know it's only October but we wanted to send this invite round for our GEM London and Engage joint Christmas Party!

Wednesday 6 December
6.30 - 9pm
Fernandez and Wells bar, Somerset House, London
http://www.fernandezandwells.com/shop/somerset-house/

We'd love to see there.

Members and non-members all welcome!

To RSVP please go to https://gemengagechristmas.eventbrite.co.uk

Inline images 1

Best wishes

Jenny, Sally and Laura (GEM London conveners)

and

Engage London and Engage South East

--
Inline images 1

Co-chair of GEM London, Chair of GEM Freelancer Network and ICOM CECA UK

Email. [log in to unmask]
Tel. 07813152118
Website. www.jennywedgbury.com