Von: The Forum for Information Standards in Heritage (FISH) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von May, Keith
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017 12:07
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FISH] FISH Digest - 20 Oct 2017 to 25 Oct 2017 (#2017-13)

Thanks Ed,

I know Marinos Ioannides from other EU projects and initiatives, and it is a very short but useful number of questions they ask (5 mins max).

I also note that the last part of the survey is an invitation to get sent the results of the survey and participate further in the activities of the Virtual Multimodal Museum (ViMM) network, which looks the nearest thing I've seen to FISH in a pan-European context, unless anyone here knows of any other similar extra-UK fora, like FISH?

Best wishes

Keith

Heritage Information Strategy Adviser

Historic England Research Group

Tel: 02392 856755 Mobile: 07990 970976

Historic England Research Agenda #inform

[log in to unmask]" alt="Historic England Logo">

We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and protect it for the future. Historic England is a public body, and we champion everyone’s heritage, across England.
Follow us:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram     Sign up to our newsletter

Help us create a list of the 100 places which tell England's remarkable story and its impact on the world. A History of England in 100 Places sponsored by Ecclesiastical.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.