From: Sander Muenster [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 October 2017 09:27
Subject: [Reminder] International Survey on stakeholders and demands in the field of digital cultural heritage

Dear colleagues,
may we kindly remind you to participate in a survey to identify demands and stakeholders in the field of digital cultural heritage? Many thanks to those who already did...
We highly appreciate your willingness to participate and value your feedback.
Marinos Ioannides, Rob Davies and Sander Münster

***Please excuse cross-posting***

---
Dear colleagues,

we would be highly appreciated if you could spend some minutes of your valuable time to complete a survey to identify demands and stakeholders in the field of digital cultural heritage.
This survey has 4 questions only. You should be able to complete it within 2-5 minutes.
Please follow: https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/vimm/
This survey is conducted under auspices of major institutions as Europeana Foundation, ICCROM, NEMO, CIPA and INTERPOL by the Virtual Multimodal Museum (ViMM) Coordination and Support Action (CSA), funded under the EU Horizon 2020 programme (CULT-COOP-8-2016).
With your participation and support to assist with our search for organizations of relevance for Cultural Heritage worldwide, we hope to be able to highlight the richness and importance of the field of digital cultural heritage in a way that will advance development of the field and support our approaches to potential funding bodies as the EC and national ministries.
We highly appreciate your willingness to participate and value your feedback.
Marinos Ioannides, Rob Davies and Sander Münster (ViMM TA1/WG1.3 leader)

***Please excuse cross-posting***

We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and protect it for the future. Historic England is a public body, and we champion everyone's heritage, across England.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.