*with apologies for cross posting*

The ESRC-funded Consumer Data Research Centre at the University of Leeds will be offering the following course in November, please click on the title for full information on content, prices and how to book. Full details of our training courses can be found on our training page: https://www.cdrc.ac.uk/events/category/training-session/

Introduction to QGIS – 30th November

This one day course provides an introduction to Quantum GIS, an open source Geographic Information System software package. You will be introduced to the various components of the software and learn how to work with both vector and raster data layers.

We will have further courses later this year and in 2017 including further courses in R, Tableau, ArcGIS and Advanced Modelling strategies.

Please get in touch if you have any queries – [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Eleri

______________________________

Eleri Pound

Senior Administrator for the Consumer Data Research Centre

Centre Manager for Data analytics and Society

Consumer Data Research Centre

Data Analytics and Society CDT

University of Leeds

Leeds Institute for Data Analytics