Senior Data Scientist, Sainsbury's, London

Leading the way on game-changing data science projects, you’ll enjoy incredible variety and scope to make a lasting impact at Sainsbury’s. Based in the brand new Data & Analytics Centre of Excellence, our dedicated central Data Science & Algorithms team sit alongside experts in analytics, reporting, engineering and information management – providing all the resources and support needed to turn big ideas into bold solutions.

As a Senior Data Scientist, you’ll lead a small team working closely with internal customers from across the business. This is a growing function, with a queue of customers and plenty to build. Working closely with the customer, you will be the face of the project. You’ll help them to understand what we can offer, run workshops to tease out the business objective, and transform it into a scientific problem with a set of experiments or hypotheses to test. It’s all about gathering relevant data; exploring ways to identify meaningful patterns or verify the reality of a hypothesis; then working with an engineering team to turn your findings into a data driven software product.

More Information >>>>> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/407790903;208127367;k

SIGNOFF allstat