Closing date: 22nd October 2017

The Thames Valley Clinical Trials Unit (TVCTU) is a unique and exciting new collaboration between the University of Reading, the Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust and the Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, who have a history of working together to deliver high quality research. The TVCTU has been created to drive a significant step change in clinical research capability within the Thames Valley and our goal is to provide real benefits to patient health and wellbeing, as well as raising the profile of health-related research across the region.

We wish to develop a strong Statistical team, and are seeking an experienced senior statistician to lead the team and play a significant role in the development and evolution of the TVCTU as the team grows.

MORE INFORMATION

Lead Clinical Trial Statistician >>> http://bit.ly/2yTe7Ou

Clinical Trial Statistician >>>>> http://bit.ly/2xKHViA

SIGNOFF allstat