Dear Robert,

I maybe too late for this, (only just joined AHFAP), but hoping I can possibly help with your search for a photographer in Paris.

I am based in London, Paris only a few hours away but I do have a great number of years experience photographing paintings - old masters through to contemporary. I have worked for art restorers, antique dealers, high end London galleries and I've recently left the V&A (after 4 years), so I can work freelance. I have even flown to New York to shoot a collection of paintings in an apartment on Central Park!

If I can be of any help with this (or anything else for that matter) please do get in touch. I'm just in the process of building my website and which will be live by the end of the week. (jaronjames.co.uk)

Very best wishes,

Jaron