Hello Denis.

I’m a big fan of portfolio. Have seen it develop well over several versions for 10 years, excellent user interface and perfect for heritage / culture and wider organisational DAM. Some of the latest features look really exciting too. However the organisation I work for voted for Asset Bank, which I’m sure is a very reasonable alternative. Just not ideal, I’d have gone with Portfolio. I believe my organisation made an uninformed decision based on a presentation rather than actual experience of the application. Still I’ll advise you maybe take a look at both, test real working versions and consult your user groups widely before you make your choice. Both seem very good value for money but I believe portfolio the better system.

Regards.

David Rowan
07989945727
http://www.davidrowan.org