Hi William

Just a quick mention that I am the producer of talkingwalking.net - free podcast of interviews with artists, performers and writers (plus a few professional designers) who use walking as the catalyst for their practice.  It would be great if you could share these with your students and once you are settled in Edinburgh, perhaps we could set up an interview where I explore your enthusiasms?

Talking Walking is about to mark its 10th anniversary - we have published about 80 interviews and hope to reach 100 by the end of next year.

I came across an academic from another US institution who like you is teaching a similar course -under separate cover, I will put you to in touch.

Well done in winning the Fulbright - Edinburgh is a great city, and if, as I suspect Dee Heddon gets you to go to Glasgow, you will be having a lot of fund next summer. (She is one of our interviewees)

Very best, Andrew